Radio Spectrum Monitoring
Radio Spectrum Monitoring is the most core function and essential for the system. Received frequency from Antenna is converted as the analyzable signals with the receiver and make the results to be the standard to decide the quality of spectrum, occupancy, illegal detect, violation.
- Wideband receiving technology in the range of 9Khz~6Ghz
- Emission Parameter Measurement : Frequency deviation, offset, modulation rate, occupancy bandwidth, signal level
- Wideband measurement : Current, minimum, maximum, average parameter of Wideband Spectrum
- Illegal measurement: Automatic scanning to setting frequency bandwidth to detect illegal frequency use
- Spectrum Occupancy Measurement: Frequent usage of licensed frequency and time of usage